- N.Tsapanos, A.Tefas and I.Pitas, "Algebraic Graph Analysis" in Graph-Based Social Media Analysis, edited by: I. Pitas, pp. 35-66, Boca Raton, FL:CRC Press, 2016.
- M.Kyperountas, A.Tefas and I.Pitas, "Discriminant learning in large databases using training space partitioning" in Advances in Face Image Analysis - Techniques and Technologies, edited by: ZHANG Yu-Jin, Pennsylvania, July, 2010.
- G.Goudelis, A.Tefas and I.Pitas, "Inteligent Multimedia Analysis for Emerging Biometrics" in Intelligent Multimedia Analysis for Security Applications, edited by: Springer, 2010.
- A.Tefas and I.Pitas, "Principal Component Analysis" in The Industrial Electronics Hanbook, edited by: Bodgan Wilamowski and J. David Irwin, CRC press, 2010.
- A.Tefas, N.Nikolaidis and I.Pitas, "Image Watermarking:Techniques and Applications" in The Essential Guide to Image Processing, 2009.
- A.Tefas and I.Pitas, "Face Verification based on Elastic Graph Matching" in Biometrics: Theory, Methods, and Applications, edited by: Wiley-IEEE Press, Inc., 2009.
- N.Nikolaidis, A.Tefas and I.Pitas, "Chaotic Sequences for Digital Watermarking" in Advances On Nonlinear Signal And Image Processing, EURASIP Book Series on Signal Processing and Communications, edited by: S. Marshall and G. Sicuranza, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, pp 205-238, 2006.
- A.Tefas, N.Nikolaidis and I.Pitas, "Watermarking Techniques for Image Authentication and Copyright Protection" in The Handbook of Image and Video Processing, 2nd edition, edited by: Al Bovik, Elsevier, pp 1083-1109, 2005.
The documents contained in these directories are included by the contributing authors as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a non-commercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors and by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is only allowed to copy this information if you adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Some of the articles in this web site are copyrighted by IEEE and the following notice applies: © 1980-2004 IEEE. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.