- E.Tsamoura, N.Nikolaidis and I.Pitas, "Digital Reconstruction and Mosaicing of Cultural Artifacts" in Digital Imaging for Cultural Heritage Preservation, edited by: F. Stanco, S. Battiato, G. Gallo, 371-406, 2011.
- S.Lian, N.Nikolaidis and H.T.Senkar, "Content Based Video Copy Detection – A Survey" in Intelligent Multimedia Analysis for Security Applications, edited by: S. Lian, N. Nikolaidis, T. Senkar, S. Velastin, Springer, pp 253-274, 2010.
- S.Asteriadis, N.Nikolaidis and I.Pitas, "A Review of Facial Feature Detection Algorithms" in Advances in Face Image Analysis: Techniques and Technologies, edited by: Y.-J. Zhang, 42-61, 2010.
- N.Nikolaidis and I.Pitas, "Digital rights management of images and videos using robust replica detection techniques" in Digital Rights Management for E-Commerce Systems, edited by: D. Tsolis, IGI Global, 2009.
- N.Nikolaidis, M.Krinidis, G.Stamou and I.Pitas, "Motion Tracking in Video" in The Essential Guide to Video Processing, 2009.
- N.Nikolaidis, I.Marras, G.Mikrogeorgis, K.Lyroudia and I.Pitas, "Virtual dental patient:a 3D oral cavity model and its use in haptics-based virtual reality cavity preparation in endodontics" in Handbook of Research on Dental Computing and Applications: Advanced Techniques for Clinical Dentistry, April, 2009.
- A.Tefas, N.Nikolaidis and I.Pitas, "Image Watermarking:Techniques and Applications" in The Essential Guide to Image Processing, 2009.
- J.Bennour, J.-L.Dugelay, E.Garcia and N.Nikolaidis, "3D Object watermarking" in 3D Object Processing:Compression Indexing and Watermarking, John Wiley and Sons, 138-183, 2008.
- E.Benetos, S.Siatras, C.Kotropoulos, N.Nikolaidis and I.Pitas, "Movie Analysis with Emphasis to Dialogue and Action Scene Detection" in Multimodal Processing and Interaction: Audio, Video, Text, edited by: P. Maragos, A. Potamianos and P. Gros, N.Y.: Springer, vol. 33, pp. 157-178, 2008 (to appear).
- N.Nikolaidis and A.Giannoula, "Robust zero-bit and multi-bit audio watermarking using correlation detection and chaotic signals" in Digital Audio Watermarking Techniques and Technologies: Applications and Benchmarking, edited by: N. Cvejic and T Seppanen, Idea Group Publishing (Information Science Referen, pp 82-103, 2007.
- C.Cotsaces, Z.Cernekova, N.Nikolaidis and I.Pitas, "Color-based Video Shot Boundary Detection" in Color Image Processing: Methods and Applications, edited by: R. Lukac and K. Plataniotis, CRC Press, pp. 525-548, 2006.
- N.Nikolaidis, A.Tefas and I.Pitas, "Chaotic Sequences for Digital Watermarking" in Advances On Nonlinear Signal And Image Processing, EURASIP Book Series on Signal Processing and Communications, edited by: S. Marshall and G. Sicuranza, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, pp 205-238, 2006.
- G.Stamou, M.Krinidis, E.Loutas, N.Nikolaidis and I.Pitas, "2D and 3D Motion Tracking in Digital Video" in The Handbook of Image and Video Processing, 2nd edition, edited by: Al Bovik, Elsevier, pp 491-517, 2005.
- A.Tefas, N.Nikolaidis and I.Pitas, "Watermarking Techniques for Image Authentication and Copyright Protection" in The Handbook of Image and Video Processing, 2nd edition, edited by: Al Bovik, Elsevier, pp 1083-1109, 2005.
- N.Nikolaidis and I.Pitas, "Benchmarking of Watermarking Algorithms" in Intelligent Watermarking Techniques, edited by: Jeng-Shyang, Hsiang-Cheh Huang, Lakhmi C.Jain, Word Scientific Publishing Company, pp. 315-348, 2004.
The documents contained in these directories are included by the contributing authors as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a non-commercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors and by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is only allowed to copy this information if you adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Some of the articles in this web site are copyrighted by IEEE and the following notice applies: © 1980-2004 IEEE. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.